1 / 1
Yamaki Shuzoten Co.,LtdYamanashi
- The Yamaki Sake Brewery was founded in 1862 at the end of the Tokugawa Shogunate. At that time, the Namamugi Incident and the Anglo-Satsuma War broke out in Japan, and the Great Peace Treaty was about to be declared a few years later. Since its foundation, the sake has been named Kai Otokoyama, Kabuto Masamune, and so on. The name Otokoyama is derived from the Ishimizu Hachiman Shrine in Kyoto. Ishimizu Hachiman-gu Shrine was called Otokoyama Hachiman-gu Shrine at the time, and was dedicated to a god associated with sake.
- Shunji Yamaki
- 950 Shimokurozawa, Takane-cho, Hokuto City, YamanashiGoogleマップで開く
- Sundays, National Holidays Public Holidays
- 9:00~17:00 ※Please contact us beforehand
- Sundays and national holidays