Taka Noujunkarakuchijunmaishu

この商品は現在取り扱っておりません。

この商品をシェアする

SharePosts
味わいの特徴
The rice is polished to only 20%, leaving 80% of the rice for brewing. It is a bottle with a strong and particular rice flavor suitable for the sustainable age to come.
情報詳細
特定名称
Junmai
原材料
Rice and Rice koji
精米歩合
80%
使用米
Yamada Nishiki
アルコール度
15%
この商品は現在取り扱っておりません。

この商品をシェアする

SharePosts

おすすめの飲み方

  • 熱燗(50℃前後)

おすすめの料理

Japanese Cuisine
Japanese Cuisine[Yakitori, Skewers, Poultry Dishes] Other
Raise the temperature and enjoy with yakitori.

酒蔵の想い

酒蔵情報

Nagayamahonke Shuzojo Co.,Ltd.

取り扱っている飲食店

TOP