1 / 4
Shirakawago Tansanjunmai Awanigorisake
- This Awami-Nigori Sake is a carbonated sparkling nigori sake produced by secondary fermentation in the bottle, and is a member of the Junmai-Nigori Shirakawa-go series. Second fermentation in the bottle" is the same process used to make champagne. Pure Rice Sparkling Nigori-zake is a refreshingly sweet nigori-zake with the full-bodied flavor of nigori sake. The fine bubbles created by the power of nature produce a refreshing and gentle taste that goes down your throat.
- Sparkling sake
- Rice and Rice koji
- General rice produced in Gifu Prefecture、dawn
THE FINE SAKE AWARD 2011 Gold Prize in the Sparkling SAKE category at the Delicious Sake in a Wineglass Awards
IWC (International Wine Challenge) SAKE 2020 Silver Medal in the Sparkling SAKE category
Japanese Cuisine,Other Western Cuisine
- The juicy oyster extract of the fried oysters overlaps with the delicious flavor of the tartar sauce, and the sake flavor adds to the harmony.
- The saltiness of the hamon and the flavor of the meat are perfectly matched by the sweetness of the nigori and the carbonation cut.
- The meaty flavor of the roast beef and the sweetness of the rich nigori in the gravy mix together to create a rich and delicious taste.