1 / 5
Baron Tesshin Tokubetsuhonjouzo
- Tesshin Obara held a key position in the Ogaki domain at the end of the Edo period. He saved the clan from a crisis by unifying clan opinion, which had been tilted in favor of the shogunate, in favor of the new government, and was awarded the baronetcy of the Obara family in recognition of his distinguished achievements. Tesshin Ohara was also an unparalleled lover of alcohol. Please enjoy the fine sake of our hometown while thinking about Tesshin's achievements. Brewed with locally grown rice, local water, and Gifu Prefecture's original G yeast, it is a nostalgic, delicious retro sake with a bright, clear flavor that is recommended to be drunk cold, at room temperature, or lukewarm.
- Tokubetsu Honjozo
- Rice, Rice Koji and Distilled Alcohol
- Hitomebore (locally contract-grown rice)、Hidahomare (Gifu Prefecture sake brewing rice)
KAN SAKE AWARD 2016 Hot-Kan Contest 2016 Best Value Heated Sake, Lukewarm Category, Highest Gold Award
IWC (International Wine Challenge) SAKE 2017 Bronze Medal, Honjozo Category
- From sashimi to grilled and boiled fish, its ability to add a certain richness to the flavor of fish and expand the aftertaste is amazing, making it a must-try.
- Whatever the tempura is, the oil is drained while the flavor is doubled to enhance the inside.
- Kansai-style, Kanto-style, and miso-tailored pairings allow the flavors of the oden to be expressed while expanding the seasonings.