1 / 6
Yonetsuru Shuzo Co., Ltd.Yamagata
- Founded around 1700 (Genroku era), Yonetsuru was a leader in the local sake brewing industry, as recorded in the "Yamagata Prefecture Sake Brewer's Guide" compiled in 1916. Yonetsuru was a pioneer in growing quality sake rice locally and producing sake from it. In 1983, in cooperation with local farmers, we formed the "Takahata-machi Sake Rice Research Association," and today, about half of the rice shipped from the Jimoto area is sake rice, which is suitable for sake brewing. The company pursues a total balance of freshness and flavor, and carefully brews sake that goes well with meals.
- Umetsu Youichirou
- Sugai Satoshi
- Yamagata 1076 Niijuku, Takahatakata-cho, Higashiji-gunGoogleマップで開く
- 10:00-11:30 13:30-16:00 (reservation required)
- Saturdays, Sundays and national holidays *Visiting is possible only from April to September.
- 10:00-11:30 13:30-16:00
- Saturdays, Sundays and holidays