1 / 5
- Founded in 1872. Tamura Sake Brewery brews sake by the Tamagawa Josui in Fussa City, Tokyo. The name of the brewery's flagship sake, "Kasen," comes from the joy of having the best water for sake brewing on the premises (joy = Ka, water = Izumi). The family motto is "brew with care and sell with care. We will brew sake that is unique to the Tamura Sake Brewery, blending an enterprising spirit and spirit that captures the spirit of the times.
- Hanjuro Tamura
- Masayuki Takahashi
- Tokyo 626 Fussa, Fussa CityGoogleマップで開く
- On hiatus Normally, we request advance reservations for a minimum of 10 people.
- Sundays, Mondays and national holidays (except December and January)
- Sunday, Holidays and Monday